From:
Nan and Sandy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 19:06:57 -0400
snipped ...
> Now, military housing person, how can you possibly state that ferrets are
>worse than dogs and cats?  Yes, there is an odor while they are living in
>the housing, an odor that ferret owners find quite pleasant, (except for
>poufs) and that odor is easily removed after the ferrets have left.  How
>many pieces of furniture have had to be recovered after dog and cat damage
>and how many rugs have had to be replaced due to dog urine stains?

comment:
How about the damage left by skin kids??

Anyone know how to make a "trap door" for a Martin cage?  I want to be
able to close off the levels to keep SuperSnooper on one level while I am
cleaning the other level.  The door needs to be easy to remove by a human
and unremovable by a weasel.

Nan and SuperSnooper