From:
Joseph Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 17:49:32 -0600
I am constantly getting emails about what i feed my ferret.  First of
all, Smokey gets a vitamin supplement, which means he can't the high
"percentage" food.A knowledgable ferret owner would know that to much
protein and vitamins is not good for them.  If you dont agree with this,
im sorry.  I am 14 freaking years old.  What do u want me to do?  Make the
stuff on my on?  THis problem could lead me to not be on this list anymore.
Im tired of it.  I AM SO FREAKING SORRY IF I DONT MEET YOUR STANDARDS AS
A FERRET OWNER, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT?  MY FERRET IS HEALTHY, HAPPY, AND HAS
A GOOD HOUSE.  NOW LAY OFF OF ME.