From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 13:33:47 -0700
Ok...so I try to find this wonderful dog (ferret) swing that I heard
about because the one place is out of stock (www.collectionsetc.com).
Everywhere I look it's expensive.

Then I find a place that has it for the same price (19.95).  But when I
click to buy it - it says it's $24.95 and shipping is 14.50 (grand total
$ 39.45) http://www.jkantiquewholesalers.com/index.html

So I email them and tell them that their pricing is off and their
shipping charge seems pretty high.

Their response "yes the price for that item is 24.95 but there is a price
error on web site page.  we will change tonight.  that is the only item
we sell for 24.95 due to the weight.  thank you from
jkantiquewholesalers."

I write back " Interesting how the company that originally sells this
item can ship it for MUCH cheaper."

Their response " your not to bright its called makeing lots of money.  so
anyway ill keep selling lots of items while you make someone but yourself
rich MORON"

Yes... with the spelling/grammer errors and all... and they think I'm not
bright!

I understand that people are trying to make money.  I even thanked them
for being so honest about being greedy.  LOL

Just bothers me that people are that way.  Maybe it's because I'm in this
ferret family and we all help each other out and don't look to gain money
from it.  We help each other because that's what families do.

I guess I will have to wait until the Collections Etc.  has it back on
their site because I will NOT BUY ANYTHING from this other company.

Guess now I know why I stick to buying from ferret people or ferret
stores!

Thanks for letting me vent!

Joanne
Ferret Corner Shelter