From:
Mark Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 22:46:51 +0100
I regularly help-out on ferret welfare stalls at the various outdoor shows
in SE UK.

One great piece of equipment we have for the boys to oggle (and some girls)
is a 3 foot high playpen for showing the ferrets at play.  Many women lean
over to try and stroke the ferrets, thus exposing a good angle for anyone
opposite to see there assets.

One guy recently had to chat to a female visitor for about 30 minutes on a
very hot 'bikini-top' sort of day, need I say more.

HOWEVER, I don't know of many (if any) single young ladies who are into
ferrets.  Many girls seem to go-off ferrets during teens/twenties, and
only re-establish the fuzzy bug when they're in a stable relationship.  Is
this true elsewhere, or am I just unlucky ?

Mark
  & Banjo, Kazooie, Nobby, Binky, Nugs and Cleo (alias Looney Tunes)
    and since Saturday, King Louie (his siblings were named after Jungle
    Book characters)
  and the rats (all 11 of them, lost some to old age recently)
  and Peanut the hamster.