Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 1998 11:08:41 +0000
I have TWO whole ferret references!! Wow, in one go <g> First one's for
Bob C. :o)  who asked for any with ferret in the title etc...

Book called "Just Ferret" written by Gene Kemp and published through Puffin
Books (1991).  Essentially, a childrens story written about a twelve year
old who moves into a new town.  Nothing to do with 'ferrets' except that he
is nicknamed "Ferret".  I had to grab the book, if only for the title :o)

The second is an excerpt from a book by one of my all-time favourite
authors, Anne McCaffrey.  Published by Corgi Books in 1997, the title is
"Black Horses For The King" - it's an unusual book for this author, set in
Arthurian times.  (Well worth the read anyway :o) )

The excerpt reads:
" 'We've foxes as well as ferrets hereabouts and they do go for the
chickens.' "

Maybe I'm just looking for the word 'ferret' more <g>

Sam

Ferrets are my life
Ferrets are for me
They get me into strife
They make me feel so free!!
(Ah, probably because they steal everything!)
Email me at [log in to unmask] and hope I get it...
Before they do!