Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 23:38:41 -0500
HI all,
Today I spoke with a fellow Vietnam Vet, one I hadn't seen in 29 years.
He was my best friend there.  I've decided to go meet with him again.
Southwest Airlines doesn't allow pets.  Ferret Tuck can't go.  QUestion:

Do I leave him with enough food and water for Friday nite, all day Saturday
and all day Sunday?  I leave Friday nite at 1pm...and return Sunday nite at
11pm.

Tuck sleeps 23 hours per day.  He has his own room...3 food containers
thoughout the room, and 2 water containers plus his water bottle.  He has
3 cages with tunnels running from each, back and forth.

He has a blanket on the floor, napkins, soxs,toys, and cloth tunnels, and 3
hamnmocks.  He knows it's his room and is very comfortable, being able to
use the newspaper filled closet as his main bathroom, with 2 other poop
shoot litter baskets thruout the room.

I can leave him treats hidden under his regular food.  and other places.

Will this be enough?  And if not, can someone suggest where I can put
tuck for the weekend?

I've thought maybe the shelter will put him up, but I don't know....any
suggestions?  I Live in Wareham, Mass, near Cape Cod.  called the
Southshore.  I'd be happy to pay someone to take care of him for me...

Thank you.
Doug and Tuck