From:
"Tea` McKinney" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 11:23:39 EDT
I have lived in the south all of my life.  I have had indoor/outdoor
animals but have never had fleas in my home.  The trick is Sevin dust.
It
is a pet and garden pest control powder.  It is safe to use on kittens over
4 wks of age.  During the summer I use it like you would Carpet Fresh.
Sprinkle it on, let it sit, then vacuum it up.  It kills fleas, ticks,
lice, and many other bugs.  It is cheap, odorless and easy to use.