Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 1998 12:03:47 EST
Well, today is my birthday, and guess what I was awakened to??  Ferret
kisses!!  It was soo great.  I love my baby.  They always know how to make
us happy.  She is a year and a half old sable M.F.  baby, full of fire and
sometimes kisses.  She loves mommies purse, and mommies make-up in mommies
purse.  Its virtually impossible to put on lipstick thats got chew marks on
it.  But I cant help but laugh.  For her birthday, I am buying her her own
purse!!

Misty and Skittles (mommy, I think that lipstick looks better on me!)