Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 14:24:24 -0500
To the FML Readers and Especially Utah Ferret Friends!

I have included below a response to what suggested my information,
regarding a ferret facility at Best Friends, was in error.  It just seems
that my information came before some of their own peoples.... this cause
a bit on confusion.

YES-- Best Friends will be undertaking a ferret shelter / sanctuary.

so.... those of you in commuting distance to Kanab, UT may want to
volunteer, time and talents as this wonderful and immense project
unfolds...

Best Friends is a blessing-- to ALL animals!

Alicia

for the many faces at Ferret Wise!

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/index.html

help us help more ferrets by visiting iGive at:

   --- forwarded post follows: ---

 Subject: RE: Utah to have Ferret facility at Best Friends!
 Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 09:00:47 -0700

Alicia,
I must say that I'm quite embarassed by this whole thing. As it turns out,
we do have plans for a ferret facility. At this time, only a handful of
staff members know about it, since it's very much still in the planning
stages. So, it quite baffles me that word got out about it before our staff
knew.

I must caution you that there are a number of projects slated between the
equine building and the ferret facility, so I would say it will be at least
a year before the ferret facility is completed.  As I said, it is still in
the planning stages so I don't know any details about a hospice situation.

Please accept my apologies, and I hope this hasn't complicated the
communications with your e-mail list.  I have received messages from a
couple of ferret rescues, and am happy to keep that information on file for
future reference.

If you should send another message to your e-mail list, please correct our
e-mail address to:

Sincerely,
Joy
Best Friends Office