From:
anneinchicago <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 14:48:48 -0600
First, if this post is in anyway incoherent, blame it on the cold meds.

And second, I know I need to take Ari to the vet.  And I will.  As soon
as my head starts to feel reattached to my body and as soon as I pick
the brains of the people here.

Ari is the ferret who had a chordoma on her tail tip.  The tip of her
tail was removed, the fur grew back and both her appearance and her
health were then normal.

Now she has a growth on her toe.  It *may* be a basal cell tumor; it
certainly looks like the pictures I've seen.

The problem is it is on her *foot*.  And you can't remove her foot, can
you?  What I have read says these types of tumors are easy to remove.
Are they?  Again, on the top of her foot?

And does this mean my Ari has a disposition towards cancer?

anneinchicago