From:
"Ada ( Weaselpals)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 08:33:47 -0500
Hello,

Today was a very sad day for our ferret Mommy, Our Older sister passed
away!  Here name was Purdy Girl.  She came to live with us July 4th,2000
weekend.  Mommy was busy barbecuing outside when the telephone rang.  It
was some strange man he said he needed to find a home for a ferret and
that she must get a new home today, she was Daddy's girl for 3.5 years,
the daddy got a new human girlfriend and she did not like ferrets,
imagine that!  Bad Girlfriend.

Mom said it was Ok if she came to our house, Mom looked into the thing
they called a carrier and said to our ferret dad ain't she so Purdy???
Our Mom is Southern.  Even though she did not have hair on her tail, Mom
said she was still just as Purdy.  So Our Mommy named her: Purdy Girl.

When Purdy first came to live with us she bite our Mommy really hard,
Mommy spent lots of time with her and taught her not to bite.  Mom would
open the cage door then pour ferretone in her left hand, Purdy would lick
the oil then Mom would pick her up with her right hand.  She soon learned
to trust Mom.

Mom spent lots of time with her, 1st she had something called Giardia,
she was in isolated for that, then she had to have surgery on her bottom,
so she had to stay in isolation, then after that she had to have adrenal
surgery, so she became Mom's girl after that Mom just could not give her
away.  I think they both bonded with each other to tell the truth.

Today she has left Mom and broken her heart, but Moms says it is the best
that Purdy no longer bees sick.  Mom just wont stop crying for now but I
told her that for every tear she cried was for equal to every minute that
our sister Purdy loved her.  Purdy lived with us and had a happy life and
we all learned to love her in return.  She even learned to give Mommy
kisses, that is what Mom liked the most about her.  Mom will write some
funny stories about her when her tears go away.  She was yellow colored
and she was Mommy's sunshine girl.

So will someone please watch for Purdy girl to cross the bridge and give
her some ferretone and greet her privately????

Until later this is Peepers and Dodger Gibbs writing for our ferret Mommy

Ada Gibbs

Peepers says look at Mom's web link!!
http://mypeoplepc.com/members/weaselpals/hohoho/