Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 2009 20:28:37 -0700
I just wanted to post to all of you guys that have sent me privet
emails, to thank you all for your wonderful thoughts and support on
Timmy and what happened about his tail, He is doing good and i wish i
could take a picture and put it on here to show you him and Angel. he
seems to not let his tail being gone bother him. he s not even mad at
me anymore, hes back to himself and im very happy about that, again
thank you all for your emails

HUGS

Susan
Arkansas Ferret Rescue Shelter