From:
"Carla R." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 12:57:38 -0500
Ernst, this reminds me of the time, while driving our 18-wheeler across
country, with 4 ferrets, we came across a biking tour from the UK.  We
had stopped at McDonald's with truck parking.  They came over to see our
gorgeous blue codo rig.  When they saw the ferrets, a couple jumped back.
They were familiar with "ferreting" ferrets, but not our sweet bunch.  Liu
Kang is our older altered male that we bought from Heartbeat Ferrets.  He's
a big guy, with long hair.  They said he most resembled the ferrets they
were used to.  It was alot of fun to share the differences and
similiarities.  Once at Disneyworld (Shhh...) we ran into a guy (named
Guy!) from Australia.  He was not impressed with our fuzzies, but suprised
we kept them as pets.  Our blue-streaked lory, he called a nasty little
bird!  Because they are so common, they're pests.  When people here see
her, they are overwhelmed by her beautiful colors and playful personality.
If I was still on the road, I would be glad to keep an eye out for your
friends.

Carla, Artie & Emma