From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 15:33:31 -0700
Our lil Melissa (angelpetsmemorials.com) has been working her lil
bottom off to get this to you guys....plus some VERY kind ferret folks
have donated to help get Kats ghastly Vet bills paid.Sadly,she lost her
beloved Lucky and SassyFrass,Wolfie is still very ill and will be back
at the Vets on Tuesday for yet another exam & Percortin shot.He is just
feeling dreadful..plus she has a few more adrenal kids needing to be
seen.

Please go to E/Bay & put these numbers in the Search Box.....
2326229468
It will take you to this Fantastic Auction which includes:

A beautiful framed and matted, 11" x 14" cross stitched ferret picture
by Anna Walker.This picture would be a welcome addition to any decor.It
is just stunning.

Fran Brown has been generous with her lovely ferret sleepsack sewing and
donated 3 center opening, large sacks.They are color coordinated and are
11"x14"....14"x18".....and 18"x24"
My ferrets favorite style....;)

Danee Devore makes the greatest hand thrown mugs!  She has donated two of
them.Wow!  Great for my morning brew!  (the more i type the more excited
i am getting!Lol)12 oz,nice large mugs!  Right on Danee !!

Our own Sweet, ClubMedFerrets Mod Dianna,has donated one of her cherished
Richard Bachs Chronical books.
 "Writer Ferret,Chasing the Muse"
(hmmm,the one i'm missing;)

AND..last but NEVER least,Melissa,another of our cherished Mods and
remarkable Artists has donated another of her "Ferrets Rule" T/shirts
in your choice of sizes.These shirts rock!  (I DO have all of her
stuff...Whew!)

She has also designed a darling 2 1/4" ferret pin that says "LOVE" with a
pic of a ferret looking in the O....you see his lil rump...so darling;)

Then one of my personal favorites,a whimsical polymer clay ferret pin
(original design, as all of Melissa's things are;) Wherever i wear
it,people stop & ask me about my ferrets.It is a pin that makes a BOLD,
very Positive statement about your critter(s) It is not a shy pin;) A
terrific conversation piece!  Plus it is adorable~!!

While you are there,please check out Melissas other items?  (put in
angelpetmemorials or ravybaby) Amongst her Art,she makes the most
exquisite original ferret Memorials you will ever find.Plus a % goes
to TroyLynn Eckart with every one sold.Bless you Melissa,you are the
BEST~!!!

So Please get yourself on over to E/Bay right now?  Don't let this one
pass you by~!!!  Plus Kat is so very grateful for everyones' support.
She is a very Special lady that we are all very proud to do this benefit
for.  Her ferret family thanks you,too;))  So does her Vet,lol
Remember the numbers are:2326229468

I don't have the URL,i apologize but this is almost as easy;))

Thank you & God Bless,
Tara

Join our Ferret Group!! Club Med Ferrets
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clubmedferrets
NEW! Go shopping with CMF, proceeds go to Shelters!
http://www.geocities.com/clubmedferrets