From:
AarrowRanch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2007 18:16:34 -0400
Getting home from work I did the usual stuff and then got ready for the
ferts. I opened the cage and took one at a time out to give them a much
needed bath.

As they were cleaned I let them go to dry off. Man! Were they a gas !

They were dancing on tip toes dooking up a real storm. They were so
very happy to be out to play. The brown one, I now call Anxious, kept
running up to me and will come to me if I talk to her. Amazing. The
white one, I now call Peekaboo, just wanted out and was not at all
against my being near her but would jump in fear when I touched her but
she calmed down almost immediately. It seems they have had so little
attention in the past.

They love to be held and to have my attention. They are a ton of fun
racing around and just being ferts. Am so very glad to have them and
glad to let them run free.

Thanks again to Lisa and Robin for all you did to let me get these
precious little creatures.

Gordon, Peekaboo and Anxious

Rev. J. Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow Ranch Aviation