From:
Melissa Litwicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 13:08:26 -0400
Howdy,

Brought Noodle home from the vet yesterday after his Tuesday surgery.  As I
noted before, they removed a whole bunch of stuff - spleen, hairball, left
adrenal, and a lymph node - Noodle is now *much* skinnier.  I've 'disposed'
of Friday for the time being (she's with the ferret sitter, whose two
twice-her-size male ferrets are both good to chew on and for being beaten
up by, and also for re-teaching bad litterbox habits), and Noodle is in
the hospital cage.  He's eating well, but shivers quite a bit, and sleeps
constantly, so no problem keeping him quiet while he recovers.  I figure
when he's antsy to get out of the cage, I'll let him explore around a bit,
but he's currently got no interest in being active.  No surprises there...

Friday, who missed Easel for quite a while, was very excited to have
Noodle back; but I'm sure she'll be content romping at the sitter's.

Melissa

- [log in to unmask] - This is a coin hold of great beak bird style. -