Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2009 14:20:40 -0700
Hi everyone,

I just finished reading the last FML issue about the "Grinch" and the
sending of an empty box to a shelter. I believe that to be a very
despicable thing to have done. Having said that, after telling of this
to my DH, he responded with a different perspective; that being the
possibility of it being a mistaken mailing. He suggests that perhaps
someone (a child, spouse, etc.) may have just wrapped an empty box,
not realizing it actually was "empty." Then, perhaps it was mailed to
the shelter. In retrospect, in the interest of the poor ferrets, I do
hope this was the case.

Nevertheless, as I usually am more of a 'lurker' and not a frequent
'poster,' I am only offering my humble opinion and that of my DH. My
love goes out to all on 'the list,' the fuzzies, their moms & dads, the
shelter folks, the veterinarians, the foster parents, those who have
'crossed over,' BIG (especially BIG!) and not to forget Chris and his
elves who took so much to heart as to spend hours and hours to set up
the 'Giving Tree' once again. I pray I haven't forgotten anyone, if I
have, please forgive me.

Christmas Blessings and a Very Happy 2009 ahead,
Kate in Colorado