From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2010 21:19:53 -0700
Thank you all for the feedback on Vivify. Our Momma ordered it for us
weasels and well, it is just sooooo yummy. Every single one of us likes
it and we want MORE!! Our Momma however, is stubborn - maybe cheap.
She says it is 'spensive and in this case "More is not better."  Wait
til she goes to the Ferret Fun and Frolic in Pittsburgh in a few
weekends...... Poppa thinks more is always better....... and guess who
is taking care of us weasels that weekend???????? Oh, Poppa, we have
kisses for you...........

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Jillie Feet, The Rev. J. Jackson Weasel, White
Bear, Uncle Lukey, Scooter Pooter Pi, Charles, Theo-Dorable and Junior
BOING BOING Ryan

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3
Hide not amongst the shadows of grief, But frolick openly in the
meadows of memories. sp