From:
Flora Hedrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 18:20:21 EDT
fML READERS

I'm flora I wrote you the other day.  I'm so sorry about Bear.  I wanted
to share this With you, and everyone, As this is very special to me

First the story behind it.  In October 1999, I wrote this for what reason
I did not know, My husband George love this and said it would be great to
tell how people feel when they can no longer stay on this earth.  I found
my husband George on the 21st of DEC, he passed away in his chair from
pneumonia I was the ooone to find him.  Where he love this I figured out
why it can to me to write it.

I read it at his memorial service, now it is time to share it with all
the hoomans who are saying good by or has just said it.

well here goes

        LOVE,

When I take my final Breath
And leave this world behind,

Don't be sad when I'm gone,
but death is never kind.

It takes you from the one you love,
and leave sorry and pain.

Don't be said when I'm gone,
In time we'll meet again.

This is what out kids would say to us hoomans.
God Bless everyone

Love Flora
you can pass it alone to everyone and give a copy to White Russion,he
would have said this to you.