From:
Kim VanderLaan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 21:30:40 EST
Bido <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Does anyone have any experience with Petrodex Teeth Cleaning Pads?  I saw
>them for sale online.  I have a ferret with the most offensive breath due
>to plaque.  Any info will be appreciated.

If your ferret already has a great deal of plaque, and it sounds like that
may very well be the case, you should have its teeth professionally cleaned
by your veterinarian.  After that, the Petrodex pads will make "tooth
brushing" easy and effective once you get used to using them.  They will
help prevent the buildup of plaque, but will not remove what is already
there.

Kim