From:
Dennis or Leslie Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 23:45:11 -0400
Hello All,

Does anyone have any knowledge/experience about Ferretone going bad?  We
drastically reduced giving out the stuff since it can cause loose stools
(we're having a major battle with stool problems and don't need to be
inducing any unnecessary reasons).  Therefore, our (opened) bottle has
been lasting for months.  My wife thinks that she would smell it if the
Ferretone went bad.  But, I don't have a sense of smell (smell?  That's a
foreign concept to me!) but I've noticed (I think) a "rectal reaction" to
the Ferretone after they get it as the distraction during the nail-clipping
ritual.  Any info, public or private, would be greatly appreciated.

Hey Skeeter!  When you have time, would you check on Sammy and Newt for us?
Tell them both we still miss them terribly.  Thanks.

Dennis and the Twelve Troubles
"It'll cost you *only* one raisin to visit us at
http://www.erols.com/ferritz "