From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 20:04:38 -0700
Well after giving buckie his new toy, he decides there is only ONE PLACE
that is suitable for his new toy....no, not in his hidey hole under my
bed....no not in my dresser along with the stashed food, no not under
mom's bed along with the broom mojo stashed...there is only one place good
enough for his new toy...HIS FOOD DISH!!!!  he insists on keeping it that
way too... I will secretly place his new toy underneath my bed in his
hidey hole, and two minutes later he comes prancing by and he zips by with
a green toy in his mouth and he drags it BACK INTO HIS CAGE into his food
dish...WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE!!!  I've tried convincing him that
this was not the topping to be added to his food like we humans add catsup
to burgers.....I personally think this is FLO in action...what do you guys
think?!?!

(he also puts cornstarch peanuts in his food dish hoping i don't notice at
night when i put him to bed LOL) guess he thinks he's gonna have a starch
filled midnight snack!  Oh but I love him the same....*I think the FLO
with the kleenex is getting into his head and he and other fuzzies around
the world have decided that they were going to rebel by putting TOYS IN
THEIR FOOD DISH!!!  *

-valerie and the 3

~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /