Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2007 08:54:51 EST
Hi everyone. I had nothing to do with the rescue. I just lived a
stressed out life emotionally over it because I felt so helpless, and
made donations.

BUT: As this IS the biggest rescue of ferrets, yes?
AND...we DO want an idea of what was done when and how
AND ...many of us DO want to acknowledge the people who gave up time
and money and much more...

Is there a way we could have a web page of good cool stuff? Positive
and informative and useful stuff?

Example:
1. When did you first learn of the huge intake of ferrets to Lori's
   shelter?
2. When did you or your shelter volunteers get there?
3. What did you bring?
4. How long did you stay?
5. How many ferrets...if any...did you bring out?
6. What is your name and email addy?

On the very inside of the latest ferret magazine, Lori thanks eveyone
in general for the rescue.

Is it possible to gather this info.of specifics not just for all of us
who could not be there, but also as useful info. for any future large
rescues? And also as an acknowledgement of respect from all of us to
those of you who saved the day?

I have Holiday cards I can send if anyone would like like to add on
snail mails to send out thank yous, if that would help. ?