From:
Kristeen Kohrs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 20:31:52 -0500
The folks at the RubebrHedgeHog are considering using one of my ferret
photos on a stamp WooHoo... They are going to have a contest so you too
can have a famous ferret!

"...In the coming weeks, we will be launching a "star-search" type contest
to find models for upcoming ferret stamps.  If you have a particularly
photogenic ferret, get out the ferritone now and start taking pictures
(we know it can take a while to get the pose just right!)  Winners will
receive a rubber stamp image drawn from a photo of their ferret as well
as other ferrety prizes.  If using a conventional camera, be sure to get
double prints as all pictures submitted will become the property of
RubberHedgehog.Com.  The Contest begins February 1st.  Rules and prizes
will be described in an upcoming ferret lovers update...."
Kristeen, Katie, Matt, Al, Stanley & Baron