From:
Marc Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 1998 12:23:44 EDT
Hello FML!  This is Chloe and I wanted to report on an infestation that has
descended upon our household ... SNAKES!

No, not the scaly, slithery ones.  Dad has one of those and it is always
kept locked away in a glass box.  Of course I can get on top of the screen
top covering this snake's cage ... I like watching him slither away
underneath me!  Of course I get scolded when Dad sees me up there!  Oh well.

The snakes I am talking about are much more insidious.  They reside in a bag
in Dad's closet.  They must take over his mind at night because every
weekday morning he takes a shower, get's dressed and then takes out one of
these creatures and wraps it around his neck!  These creatures actually get
to go to work with Dad when we ferts have to stay home!  The injustice!

And sometimes these creatures take over Dad's body.  They unravel themselves
and climb down to hang tauntingly from Dad's hands.  They make Dad wave them
back and forth in front of me.  I, being an expert hunter, can usually catch
them and proceed to bite them to death.  But they just keep moving!  They
are undead or something!  They do tire, though, and must return to their den
to sleep.

If any of you FLO members have suggestions on how I can save my Dad from
these evil snakes, let me know.

This is Chloe signing out!

Marc Wilson (Dad) and the Tres Amigos (Slinky and Chloe ... mourning the
loss of their brother and compatriot Bandit who succommed to ECE on 6 July
1998 - we all miss you buddy!)

Slinky:  I caught you sleeping with those evil snakes, Chloe!
Chloe:  <sheepish grin>  I can't help it ... their so soft and I can burrow
into them!"