From:
"Gustafson, Barb" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 15:19:19 -0600
Things have been busy here lately.  Since the adopt-a-thon we've found
homes for more than a dozen of our fosters.

Recent newbies include:

*  Ranger - a darling 1 year old Silver Mitt with a coal black nose.
   Ranger found a new home this weekend.
*  Sable - a bouncy little 1 year old who looks like she dipped her
   toes in white nail polish.  Sable also found a new home this weekend.
*  Rikki - another sweet boy.  Rikki's foster mom says he's not going
   no place so looks like he's found a permanent home as well.
*  Phoebe and Bud who came/saw/conquered/ and found a new home faster
   than you can say spaghetti!
*  Shadow and Lennie - a couple of old timers who came to us as
   separate surrenders.  9 and 7 years of age, Lennie is wobbly and
   arthritic due to lack of exercise and Shadow is battling, an as yet
   un-diagnosed bout of, diarrhea.  Keep your toes crossed for this old
   darling.  He's still got lots of get up and go if we can get the
   diarrhea under control.  He and Lennie will spend their final days in
   pampered luxury with their foster mom Pat.

*  Keep your finger and toes crossed for Georgie (the fangless wonder
   boy with the metal earring) He's being viewed this week by an approved
   potential adopter.  We're hoping she can't resist.

That's about it for now.  Dooks to all.

Barb Gustafson
Alberta Ferret Society
President