Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 08:32:58 EDT
Please accept my sincerest apologies for my response to Sandi's e-mail
message.  I did jump the gun on this and should have waited to hear the
other side of the story.  The message gave the impression that you no
longer cared about shelters which is what sparked my response.

As far as my not using Totally Ferret for my ferrets, that is wrong, I do
use Totally Ferret, I do however mix it with the Ferret Store's Brand,
because I cannot always get the Totally Ferret, for whatever reason.  The
majority of what I feed my ferrets is still Totally Ferret.

Once again, I do apologize for my response.

Sincerely,

Pat