From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 07:50:59 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled book bouncers...

(Look out below!  Let's see if *this* book bounces when it hits the
floor!)

The ferrets at the SuperPetz II store near my home has transferred the
two ferrets that have been there for several months.  They immediately
acquired two babies to take their place.  I've played with these babies
and they are typical little kits.  They were trying to gnaw on my
fingers, but didn't put any real effort into it.  They did want down to
romp on the top of their cage.  The manager is looking into whether or
not it would be OK for me to purchase toys for the cage (they now have a
large jingle ball, as well as the dog kong toy to play with).  I'm also
going to sneak in a few Bandits Ferret Treats next time I stop in, so
they know what they can look forward to!  :)

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!
---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/