From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 06:14:52 -0800
Someone made a sweatshirt carring pouch for ferrets, I lost the email that
she sent to me on how to make one.  I am hoping she is still on the FML.
With all the moving this year when Jim almost died, a lot of things got
thrown away.  Since Jim has to keep busy, or go stir crazy from cabin
fever, until he gets his half of shoulder replacement.  He has been cutting
and sewing hammocks for ferrets.  He want to make some new things, the
Thrift shop at times has $3.00 a bag on clothing, so getting sweat shirts
is easy.  Thank you for your help.

The ferrets still love being in the house, but after a 1 hour they are
ready to go to their room.  It is much nicer for them, with all the
bedding and nesting boxes (cardboard boxes) stuffed with blankets.

I am so sorry to hear that so many Fuzzies are passing away, I know the
feeling and hurt when one passes.  I know that the Stover and Kodiak is old
and they sure love to walk from their room (outside)over to the steps and
up to the front door everyday.  They don't even want to wander away, they
know that they get goodies in the house too.  Kodiak just loves cantaloupe,
he is like a pig at the food dish rooting out the pieces.

I have been babysitting 2 extra ones since November.  Zenus always bite me,
well I have handling her all the time, the other day I gave her a treat,
when she was finished, she softly put her teeth on my hand and didn't
chomp, letting me know she wanted another treat.

Marie and Jim the 12 most wonderful fur Kidlets (the extra two are visiting
until the 28th of Dec)