Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 08:56:49 EDT
It's not completed yet, but our fuzzies have managed to eek out a website
for themselves.  (we didnt help them at all...honest, LOL)

It's www.geocities.com/abbyshammock7

Each fuzz has his or her own personal page, and they're currently working
on a memorial page to Ally, who we lost 9 months ago to an accident.
Hopefully all links should be working.  They did this all this week,
(they're fast learners!) it's no where near done yet, so bear with us,
but as fellow ferret owners and enthusiasts, I think it's something worth
taking a gander at.

Thanks and have a great day!

Becky and Heather and the Magnificent 7: Abby, Andre, Annie, Arthur,
Avery, Bob and Peanut

Missing Ally 1/6/02