From:
Don Kirby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 12:34:36 -0800
I made plans to go to KiSta ferret shelter in NJ with someone from the FML
on Sat.  We were looking for a friend for Misty, our 10month old MF.  We
found Fred, he's a silver blaze about 1yr old.  He's a real nutty ferret.
He suits my 10 yr old son to a tee!  He and Misty seemed to hit it off
well.  Kim was great, as far as helping us find the right friend for Misty.
Fred is deaf, but very sweet and playful.  He's fitting right in to the
house hold.  When he's out, he comes up to you to be picked up, wants to
get right down.  But we've fallen in love with the crazy man already.
Misty is playing with him when they are out.  but ignores him when in the
cage.  Here's pictures.

CindyK

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=932361&a=3D6814084&p=33057402
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=932361&a=3D6814083&p=32914044