Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 07:59:13 -0800
STARFerret <[log in to unmask]>wrote:
>FERRET EVENT SCHEDULE:
>?      The Great Canadian Ferret Show (FUN MATCH), Greater Vancouver Ferret
>       Assoc. - Great Canadian Pet Fair in Vancouver, B.C., Canada. -

Just thought I'd post and let people know to NOT e-mail regarding the Great
Canadian Ferret Show as there won't be one this year, nor will the GVFA be
attending the Pet Fair.  So please don't e-mail us with questions about the
show.

Hope to see everyone at the Seattle Show this weekend!

Sheena and the   |  proud LOMIG member  8-)
Wherret Ferrets!   |  "to be sane in a world of madness
Come see us at:   |    is in itself a kind of madness"
           http://www2.portal.ca/~wherret/