Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2007 10:04:02 -0500
Holy snipies! I flipped over to the website The Colburn posted,
preparing to be interested and amused, as I always am when she posts
something. I must say, THOSE ARE THE BIGGEST FREAKIN' FERRETS I HAVE
EVER SEEN!!!!!!! Perhaps I too am insulated in my world of mostly
Marshall's ferrets. I personally have only had one breeder ferret from
a breeder out of Georgia. My Miesa was a healthy lass, a bit on the
stocky side and full of determination and personality. I always thought
of her as a "big boned gal". But she was no where in that ballpark. And
my boys, mostly rescues, have been full figured with sweet little ball
free tummies. But HOLY COW!!! My boys have all the heft of runway
models compared to those humungeous ferrets. I am totally impressed!
Those boys would take down my 12 lb cat and probably could send the 50
lb dogs into hiding. Forget guard dogs. A couple of those Fuzzbutts on
patrol and bad-guy robbers would turn in quaking, crying choir boys.

I had always heard that ferrets with the complete collection of family
jewels grew larger, but d**m. I'll not show the pictures to Jake and
Claudius. I'm sure it will only bring on "Little Man-Ferret Syndrome".
What they don't know won't hurt them.

Anne