From:
Amy Seyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 1996 09:25:49 -0400
Well, chalk up another one for eczema.  I too developed the annoying little
rashes once Elektra (RIP) moved in with me.  However, I never had them with
my previous ferret Pericles.  The dermatologist also told me it was nothing
to worry about and that it probably didn't come from the ferret.  Hah!

I've managed to get it pretty well into remission the last couple of years.
I do get flare ups every once in a while though.

Amy & Dave (and their gaggle of giggling ferrets)
RIP Ian and Elektra