From:
Ronald Sims <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 20:56:30 -0400
Peace and Dooks to all on FML.

About 3 months ago, we had our little girl, Ginger, in to the doctor to
remove a tumor (malignant) from the top of her head.  The tumor stretched
from the top of her head, down through the eye-socket and had pushed the
eyeball out of the socket.  The Doctor removed the tumor, along with the
eye.  Ginger came home and seemed to be doing quite well, very loving and
full of kisses.  This morning, Ginger was gone.  Sandee, please watch out
for Ginger and make sure she meets up with Tippy, Scruffy and the entire
bunches of fuzzy kids from the Northeastern Michigan Sims Home.

I would also like to thank everyone of you special FML'ers who have
sent me Electronic Get Well Cards, and praying for you messages.  God's
Blessings to one and all.

Rev. Ron Sims, D.D. & Family: 3 hooman-beans owned by
5 fuzzies, 5 canines, 3 felines & 10 fish.