From:
Cris Page <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Aug 2005 00:31:50 +0100
Browsing ebay tonight I happened across an item of "ferret art", that
is, art by a ferret... we should be encouraging this talent..
"NEW My Friends Art By Squeaky the FERRET MUST SEE":
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7344345130

Cris & (& unkie Lee - reserve hooman)
 & the kidz -
Rhoobarb (Biteyweezil)  "Chunky" (Lumpychunks)
Princess Lily (Special Baby) & Ollie (TROUBLE!)

Remembering those who stole pieces of my heart

Custard (Cussieangelweezil)
my gentle little joker and daddies snuggleferret

Bubbles, (Da Warweezil)
first ferret par excellence and leader of the furkidz

Skweek (Skweekyweezil)
daddies litle earwashing girl and all round little madam

Called away from this world to dance with the angels at the rainbow
bridge

mailto:[log in to unmask]