From:
LINDA SHOEMAKER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 14:42:17 -0400
Superpetz in Springfield,Ohio do not take proper care of their ferrets.
Their cages are nasty,their help is useless,and they are not handled so
they are mostly biters.I also found out that they get too old to sell and
they are destroyed.I used to work there and it used to be immaculate.  Can
sommeone please take some action to change this tragedy?  These babies are
very precious!