Date:
Thu, 26 May 2005 18:48:56 -0700
Hey guys-
I must admit I am a ferret toy junkie.  I search high and low for all
toys bright, bouncy, cozy and noisy.  I spend a lot of my money on toys
every couple months, so I love the dollar store for fun and cheap toys
every now and then.  Here is my list of toys and where to find them (some
of them aren't dollar stores, but still cheap!!)

-Ping Pong Balls (pckg of six for a buck) *Dollar Store
-Mini-Ring Pools (they are more durable then they would seem, inflatable)
 *Dollar store
-Cat ball toys (pckg of four for $1.99) *Walgreens
-Dirt *Walmart or Dollar Store
-Containers of all sorts (Also great for storing toys) *Dollar Store
-Plastic pumpkin baskets and easter baskets (Very cheap during seasons)
 *Walmart
-I got a barf container from the hospital for free when I went the other
 day!!  They are shaped like a banana big bigger and wider, the ones you
 put under your chin *Hospital

Also check the dollar bins at petstores after Xmas, I always find cat
toys for 50-75% off!!  Awsome when you collect mini tennis balls....