Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2005 20:54:45 -0500
Hello again everyone.

Just a reminder that there is only about 1 1/2 days left to help out The
Ferret Aid Society, but sponsoring one of our shelter ferret's in our
Ebay Auction!!!

http://search.ebay.ca/_W0QQsassZferret_aid

We'd love to see all of these guys and girls top the $50 mark - and any
winning bidders who do, not only receive their thank you card, a silver
and purple paw print charm, but will also get a Mini Ferret First Aid
Kit!!!

Plus, any winning bidder who pledges over $75 on the auction, will get
all of the gifts mentioned above, plus a Ferret Aid T-shirt!!!!

Poor little Victoria, one of our little moms from the Canada Day weekend,
is falling a little behind in sponsors, so i've added some more info on
her listing.

Please feel free to stop by our site, www.ferretaid.org, and visit all
the ferret's there.

A SPECIAL THANK YOU - to all of you who have not only sponsored, but
donated items for auction, and are holding your own ebay auctions to help
the ferret's.

Lara in London

Silver Moon Jewelry - your online site for interesting and eclectic
jewelry!!!
www.silvermoonjewelry.photosite.com