From:
crowclan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 1999 14:51:31 -0700
I have read many a post about giving the rabies and distemper shots at two
different times.  I was just wondering if there were any sites that I could
print out to give to my vet.  They give both shots at the same time, and
would like something in writing, when I ask them to give them at different
times.

Please E-mail me privately, as I am fairly new to all this, and I'm not
good at saving, printing only what I want, etc,etc.  so I can print it out
and take the info with.

Ron, thanks for you site, but I didn't see what I am looking for there.

My heart truly goes out to those who have lost their fuzzies lately, and I
keep those who have sick fuzzies in my thoughts always.

June Crowe and her fabulous furry five