From:
Sally Filler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 09:43:26 -0700
A while back there was a post about ferrets singing *you are my sunshine*
to cheer up their humans.  I love that post and I had a wonderful time
fantasizing about my ferrets singing it also.  I struggled to hear them
sing and maybe heard some humming but never that tune.  Well after seeing
the Pirates of the Caribean with Johnny Depp who must have been a ferret
in a previous life- G*d he s CUTE -- I know what my ferrets were humming,
in fact I am sure it is their theme song:

We pillage, we plunder. We rifle and loot.
Drink up me  earties, Yo Ho
We kidnap and ravage and don t give a hoot
Drink up me  earties Yo Ho

Yo Ho Yo Ho  a Ferrets Life for me

We extort, we pilfer, we filch and sack.
Drink up me earties. Yo Ho.
Maraud and embezele and even hijack
Drink up me earties, Yo HO

Yo Ho Yo Ho  a Ferrets Life for me

Best wishes to all the marauding and pilfering fuzzies and their humans.

Sally