From:
Kim Langford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 16:36:28 EDT
Hello again everyone.  I am happy to report that Spazz got two new
playmates today.  One is an albino little girl whom we are naming Sugar.
She has already won her daddy over and received the nickname SugarBear.
The other is a Sable Mitt Blaze??????  I'm not sure if this is the correct
way to say it or not.  He's got the white stripe like a blaze and the white
paws for a mitt, and the usual sable coloring everywhere else.  So far the
fuzzies are all getting along, and Spazz seems very pleased.  In response
to the ferret insurance idea, I'm all for it.  If any of my babies got sick
it would be nice to have some kind of insurance to assist in the payment.
I don't think that annual check-ups and shots should be part of it though.
I think it should concentrate on prescriptions, disease treatment, and
emergency care.  Co-pay would probably be the best route in my opinion.
If any help is needed with it I would be willing to do anything I can.
Hugs to all fuzzies.

Kim, Dave, and the three wonder ferrets, Spazz, Sugar, and the no name guy.
(still looking for the right name)