From:
Helen McLean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 May 2011 13:21:10 -0400
The Pittsburgh symposium in 2008 is how I met Sukie Crandall. Sure,
I'd heard about her and read her posts, but finally I got to meet her.
Bill and I picked her up in New Jersey and drove across Pennsylvania
together to get to Pittsburgh. Pennsylvania is one very wide state, so
we had a lot of time to get to know each other, and it was a wonderful
treat.
<http://gibsonhill.org/ferrets/2008/faces/source/img_0243-crandall-carley.html>

Travis "BFF" Livieri proposed to April "Big-ol-name" in front of us all:
<http://gibsonhill.org/ferrets/ifcdisplay/pittsburgh/source/img_0315-pittsburgh.html >
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Efml6Pi0rQY>
<http://gibsonhill.org/ferrets/2008/faces/source/img_0340-travis-april.html>

Callie Ferret Danced in the Moonlight:
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIllN_iPEKI>

Several guys allowed themselves to be shaved bald in order to raise money for ferrets:
<http://gibsonhill.org/ferrets/2008/faces/source/img_0845-murray-jerry.html>
<http://gibsonhill.org/ferrets/2008/faces/source/img_0914-vanderbush.html>

We have loads of other photos and videos from Pittsburgh ...

"Funniest Ferret Videos of the FML" on Youtube:
<http://www.youtube.com/user/IFCFERRET>

Rebecca "Wolfy" Stout's photos and video:
<http://www.youtube.com/ferretsymposium>
<http://ferretsymposium2008.shutterfly.com/>

June Phipp's photos:
<http://ferretsymposium08.shutterfly.com/>

And my photos:
Faces of Pittsburgh -
<http://gibsonhill.org/ferrets/2008/faces/>

There's still time to register for the Phoenix Symposium June 3-5 -
go to http://ferretcongress.org/ and click on the link in the bright
orange banner at the top of the page.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks in Phoenix!

Helen