From:
Karen Daigneault <"[log in to unmask]"@BEALENET.COM>
Date:
Sat, 23 May 1998 08:11:57 -0500
In the Richmond Times Dispatch, I believe on Tuesday or Wednesday there was
a wonderful closeup pic of a ferret on a harness and a BIG dog greeting each
other!  Anyone on this list does this fuzzie belong to?  It was GREAT PR for
ferrets, in my opinion!  It was a close up shot of just fuzzie and the dogs
head...The two were nose to nose.

If this is old news, please excuse!  I've been very busy and haven't been
taking my daily doses of fml meds!

Karen&Manna'hoomans
Sammie:  Went to the flea market with mommy, A. Laurie & Slinky, and
Manna and we couldn't look around cause everyone wanted to see me &
Slink, and Mommy&ALaurie did a whole bunch of fuzzie education!
Bubba:  I feel like aggrevating...Robbie?????wheeeerrrrreeeee are you?
Robbie:  Geez, hiding from Bubba, shhhhhhhhh
Samantha:  Mommy, uh, can you stoop down just one sec?  I wanna ride around
Hopps:  I look so much like Slinky that they have to see the beautiful
        perfectly round white line around my tail to know it's me!
Daisy:  I'm still thin, but I'm FINE Mommy!  Geez, I'm eating, ok???
        and welcoming the new addition to our family, named after a very
        special ferret that my Amanda still tells her friends the story:
        Kodo, a beautiful little tiny Blaze that talks when he wants out of
        his cage :)