From:
Natalie Cornish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 18:52:30 -0400
Sandee,

I never thought I would have to write to you, but now I ask that you please
look for Mittens.  He passed away sometime in the night because his gall
bladder burst.  He also had lymphoma and adrenal disease and was so
skinny.... Can you show him where to fill up his new healthy tummy?  And
also where he can find a new fluffy coat?  Sandee, he doesn't know anyone
up there at the bridge... do you think you could introduce him to some
fuzzies?

Thanks,
Natalie