From:
Charles Onken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 10:48:23 -0400
I am compelled to post about your rescue of the starving baby.  It has
been said over and over that rescuing ferrets from bad retail situations
only encourages the store to get more and perpetuates the problem.
HOWEVER, you saw a little girl about to die and saved her.  Her condition
was not her fault.  To me, you did what you had to do at the time.
Apparently, talking to the store personnel would have been useless.
They are the idiots that allowed this to happen in the first place.

Keep us posted on her progress.

Charles, Agatha, Donna and Valentine
Missing Cujo, Bandit and Snowball