From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 May 2004 22:03:27 EDT
Hi all,

After a long debate, my husband and I (w/ heavy hearts) are putting our
beloved ferrets up for sale.  We have two sable brown males and one white
albino female.  All are current on their shots.  The female is Ladiey,
she is one year old.  The two males, however, have to go together who are
approximately 6 months old.  They were raised together (brothers).  One
male has a mask on his face, Taz.  The other, Nibs.  All are extremely
playful.  Taz loves to nibble and play.  Nibs loves to dive off of things
and play w/ our clothes.  Along w/ them, we are selling their cages,
toys, food, etc.

We have to sell them since we have realized that we cannot afford them
and my husband is allergic to them.  We live in southern California.  If
anyone is interested, please don't hestitate to email me.

I would then let you know the prices, which will include all of their
stuff that they have.

Thank you so very much.
I would love to see them get a good home.

[AK]

[Moderator's note: I guess I will forward e-mails.  BIG]