From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 1997 11:35:18 -0800
Hello friends,

This is a note to inform all of you fuzzy-fanatics that the
Ferret-Adventures List is going to be Renamed to Ferret-Tails starting with
issue #15!!!  You see, Paw-paw done sent me this message:

>It seems that circumstances beyond my control will make it impossible for
>me to market anything under the Ferret Tails trademark.  Tater and Odie are
>having a helluva good time playing with the toy prototypes.  Thank God I
>managed to stop the printer before he ran off all those cards that I
>couldn't pay for..
>
>Anyway, feel free to use the name 'Ferret Tails' in any way that you'd like
>to.  It must be a good name since we both thought of it.  Good luck and best
>wishes.
>
>Paw Paw

So, if you are already subscribed to Ferret-Adventures, you don't have to do
anything, the regular issue will come out as Ferret-Tails...and if you
aren't subscribed at all, well, then send me a message telling me that you
want to be subscribed!!!  It's that simple...and how many things in life are
simple?

Dave  =)