From:
Travis Livieri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 2009 20:37:45 -0600
Hey FMLers-

The latest installment of my blog is up and you definitely want to read
about this cool experience! Leave some feedback, I really want to hear
from you!

<http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/critter-blog/ferret-field-blog/livieri-default.aspx>

If you live anywhere near Wichita, Kansas then you need to mark your
calendar for March 31st. My friend and fellow ferret biologist Dan
Mulhern will give a presentation on black-footed ferrets. Go show your
support for black-footed ferrets in Kansas and say 'hi' to Dan for me!

<http://www.thekansan.com/news/x110648633/Arboretum-to-host-ferret-lecture>

Last, but not least, the online grant contest for the short story I
submitted has been extended one month. We still need you to read AND
rate this story as Inspiring, Useful or Funny! All it takes is a few
minutes and your email address. We could win $5,000 for black-footed
ferrets with an opportunity at another $10-15,000!!!

http://community.intuit.com/contests/czOXatsU0qllvkab8P4pmk

Leave a comment if you wish and most importantly, rate the story as
Inspiring, Useful or Funny. Spread the word!

Thank you!

Travis

Travis Livieri
Executive Director