From:
Kit West <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 1996 17:42:27 -0500
About 7 years ago, my brother "infected" me with "weasels".  It was because
of his spotting a silver mitt in a pet store window that I once again became
owned by a ferret (ferrets are like tattoos and potato chips...you may
*start* with one, but....).  I sent him most of the FLO postings to the FML
and he loved them.  BTW, my brother has been creating ferret cartoons which
can be seen on the www at http://home.revealed.net/shogun/.  He sent along
something with a request that I find a way to have it added to the FML since
he is not currently on-line.

                      <<<<<<>>>>>>ATTENTION:  FLO<<<<<<>>>>>>

TO:  FLO Movement                     From:  Nala

Attention FLO!  You have a new ally against the FDI forces.  Do no in any
way confuse with the CKP.  I am Nala of the Basenji Freedom Fighters.  We
are sworn to poopse all FDI and CKP forces wherever we find them.  Even in
our own house.  (I have two FDI agents in my house -- they were here when I
was smuggled in by my human and though I am only 13 weeks old.  I have made
some progress.) The hissy black one -- Kami -- scratched me on the nose, but
I chased her until she retreated to high ground.  The Tailless Wonder --
Hilfy -- runs away from me every time I yodel at her.  We Basenjis do not
bark.  That is a domestic dog thing.  Blah!  I hope to find some FLO agents
here, but so far none have showed.  I have been trying to lay aside some
supplies for them, but my stash of shredded toilet paper, kleenex and dust
bunnies for bedding was discovered under the bed and taken away by my Daddy
and a long-hosed sucky thing.  Oh, well -- I'll keep trying.  We Basenjis do
*not* give up.

Signing off, Agent Nala, BFF (Devil Bush Thing from the Congo)